Del-Mi District serves 93 Scouting units located within Hamilton and Tipton Counties in Central Indiana. Collectively, these units have more than 4,000 members that are supported by 1,000 unit and district volunteers. New volunteers are always welcome; contact one of our Scouting professionals
to find out how you can become involved at the district level.
Stay in the know!
Learn how on our District News page.
Monthly Leaders' Meeting - Roundtable
Second Thursday of the month, 7- 8:30pm
Noblesville First United Methodist Church (unless noted otherwise)
2051 Monument Street Noblesville, Ind.
Save the date for these upcoming events!
Links to more information will be added as it becomes available.
Catapult Contest - Saturday, August 1 - Event is cancelled.
- BSA Basecamp at Indiana State Fair - August 7 to 23
- District Kickoff - Thursday, August 13
- BSA Booth at Cabela's Grand Opening Weekend - Saturday, August 22 to Sunday, August 23
- Council-wide Cub Scout Joining Night - Thursday, August 27
- Popcorn initial order due - Tuesday, September 1
- Popcorn Two-Week Take Order Blitz / Popcorn Sale Begins - Friday, September 4
- District Rocket Launch - Saturday, September 12
- Popcorn storefront sales begin - Saturday, September 19
- Webelos Encampment - Friday, October 2 - Sunday, October 4
- Scoutmaster Specific Training - Saturday, October 3
- Fall Camporee - Friday, October 9 to Sunday, October 11
- Popcorn sale ends- Sunday, October 18
- Cub leader all-position specific and BALOO training - Saturday, October 31