Del-Mi District serves the 93 Scouting units located within Hamilton and Tipton Counties in Central Indiana. Collectively, these units have more than 4,000 members that are supported by 1,000 unit and district volunteers. New volunteers are always welcome; contact one of our Scouting professionals
to find out how you can become involved at the district level.
New Website Transition
The transition to a new district website has begun. In the coming weeks, please strive for patience as pages are populated and information is hyperlinked accordingly. Thank you in advance!
Stay in the know!
Learn how on our District News page.
Monthly Leaders' Meeting - Roundtable
Second Thursday of the month, 7- 8:30pm
Noblesville First United Methodist Church (unless noted otherwise)
2051 Monument Street Noblesville, Ind.
- June 11
- July 9
- August 13 - Del-Mi District Kickoff at Carmel High School
- September 10
- October 8
- November 12
- December 10
Save the date for these upcoming events!
Links to more information will be added as it becomes available.
- Fall Recruitment Rally - Wednesday, July 15
- Catapult Contest - Saturday, August 1
- District Kickoff - Thursday, August 13
- Council-wide Cub Scout Joining Night - Thursday, August 27
- Popcorn order form sales begin - Tuesday, September 1
- District Rocket Launch - Saturday, September 12
- Popcorn storefront sales begin - Saturday, September 19
- Webelos Encampment - Friday, October 2 - Sunday, October 4
- Scoutmaster Specific Training - Saturday, October 3
- Fall Camporee - Friday, October 9 to Sunday, October 11
- Popcorn Sales End - Sunday, October 18
- Cub leader all-position specific and BALOO training - Saturday, October 31