Organized camping is a creative, educational experience in cooperative group living in the outdoors. It uses the natural surroundings to contribute significantly to physical, mental, spiritual, and social growth.
- Camping contributes to good health.
- Camping helps campers develop self-reliance and resourcefulness.
- Camping enhances spiritual growth.
- Camping contributes to social development.
- Camping is an experience in citizenship training.
- Camping at the Cub Scout level introduces boys to the knowledge and skills that they will learn and apply more thoroughly as a Boy Scout.
The Fall 2014 Camporee will be held on October 10-12 at Camp Bear Creek. Please use this link to register: https://scoutingevent.com?IHCamporeeandFunDay
The theme is Survivor Challenge. Join us for survival skills, teamwork, pioneering, rope work, and an iron chef challenge! Please register on the website so it will be in the system when we arrive at camp. It only takes a few minutes.
We look forward to seeing you all there!
Bear Creek Day Camp
The next Bear Creek Day Camp week will be June 2015. Day camp provides Rafting, Fishing, Nature, Hiking, Games, Songs, BB, Archery, Respect and Fun outdoors for Cub Scouts.
Rank Advancement Information for Bear Creek Day Camp