Journey to Excellence
Units, please record your service hours here if you know your unit ID or enter your hours here if you do not.
Good Turn for Goodwill
Help the Boy Scouts reach our goal of 8,044 bags of donations —enough to provide 10,000 hours of on-the-job training for people in need.
Record your donations HERE.
Click HERE for the Central and Eastern Indiana flyer. Click HERE for the Wabash Valley Flyer.
Please submit project ideas below.
Promote a Project
Community organizations looking for assistance from Scouting volunteers or groups are encouraged to submit opportunities via e-mail to our Council Activities and Civic Service Committee to
. These will be screened and posted here on the website.
To Request a Service Project:
1. Event organizer(s) need to provide a flyer to Council Activity Committee at least 60 days before event date for approval.
2. Need to show event’s stability without additional Council resources.
3. Needs to fit Scouting’s aims and goals.
4. Approved partners could have events listed online and be added to an “upcoming events approved partner flyer” at roundtables and in the offices’ display racks.
5. Approved service projects will be allowed to provide flyers at select Scouting events including geographically relevant roundtables (monthly meetings at a district level).
6. Submitted flyer must contain the following information; minimum age of volunteers requested, date and times needed, person to contact for more information and list of any benefits that the volunteers would receive (t-shirts, food, parking, etc…)