Boy Scout Resources
Troop Program Planning Resources
1. Program Planning Summary Power Point presentation and summary of the program planning process.
2. Pre-meeting Invitation template for families to take part in planning their son’s program. Can also be beneficial in identifying new leaders for the unit.
3. Program Planning Agenda Summary of annual planning meeting. Includes preparation notes, materials needed and basic timeline.
4. Program Planning Worksheet is an easy to use tool that helps units brainstorm their Program Plan, load into a calendar and then quickly develop a budget which translates into a individual sales goal for each youth.
5. Post Planning Meeting Letter A template to communicate the next year’s activities and the new budget to Scouting families in the unit.
Webelos Transition to Boy Scouts
Webelos to Scout Transition PowerPoint
Webelos to Scout Recruitment Guide
Webelos to Scout Recruitment Checklist for packs, troops and unit commissioners
Tree Identification Power Point 1
(American Beech, Chestnut, Ash, Bald Cypress, Basswood, Bigtooth Aspen, Bitternut Hickory, Black Cherry, Black Gum, Black Maple, Black Oak, Black Walnut, Buckeye, Bur Oak, Chestnut Oak, Cottonwood, Dogwood, Gray Birch, Hemlock, Honeylocust)
Tree Identification Power Point 2
(Ironwood, Paper Birch, PawPaw, Pin Oak, Quaking Aspen, Red Maple, Red Mulberry, Red Oak, Redbud, Red Cedar, Sassafras, Shagbark Hickory, Silver Maple, Slippery Elm, Sugar Maple, Sweetgum, Sycamore, Tulip, White Cedar, White Oak, White Pine, Willow)
Types of Tents Power Point
Fire Building Power Point
Knife, Saw, and Axe Power Point