Cub Scout Resources
Pack Program Planning
Program Planning ensures that Scouts and families have the best experience in Scouting. It provides clear communication and a plan to make sure the program is successful. Units with a good program planning process have more Scouts, more leaders, do less fundraising and have more fun.
Program Planning Resources
1. Program Planning Summary Power Point presentation and summary of the program planning process.
2. Pre-meeting Invitation template for families to take part in planning their son’s program. Can also be beneficial in identifying new leaders for the unit.
3. Program Planning Agenda Summary of annual planning meeting. Includes preparation notes, materials needed and basic timeline.
4. Program Planning Worksheet is an easy to use tool that helps units brainstorm their Program Plan, load into a calendar and then quickly develop a budget which translates into a individual sales goal for each youth.
5. Post Planning Meeting Letter A template to communicate the next year’s activities and the new budget to Scouting families in the unit.