Cub Scout Resources
Pack Program Planning
Updated materials for the 2014-2015 Scouting year are now available!
Program Planning ensures that Scouts and families have the best experience in Scouting. It provides clear communication and a plan to make sure the program is successful. Units with a good program planning process have more Scouts, more leaders, do less fundraising and have more fun.
Program Planning Resources
- Program Planning Summary Power Point presentation and summary of the program planning process.
- Pre-meeting Invitation template for families to take part in planning their son’s program. Can also be beneficial in identifying new leaders for the unit.
- Program Planning Agenda Summary of annual planning meeting. Includes preparation notes, materials needed and basic timeline.
- Program Planning Worksheet is an easy to use tool that helps units brainstorm their Program Plan, load into a calendar and then quickly develop a budget which translates into a individual sales goal for each youth.
- Post Planning Meeting Letter A template to communicate the next year’s activities and the new budget to Scouting families in the unit.
So You're a New Den Leader
You have signed up as a new den leader... Welcome! Use this guide to help you do the best job possible.
So Your a New Den Leader (both English and Spanish)
So Your a New Den Leader (English)
Asi que usted ya es un nuevo lider de den! (Spanish)