Venture Crew Program Planning Resources
Updated materials for the 2014-2015 Scouting year are now available!
- Program Planning Summary PowerPoint presentation provides an overview and summary of the program planning process.
- Pre-meeting Invitation is a template for a unit to invite families to take part in planning their child’s program. Can help find new leaders for the unit.
- Program Planning Agenda is a summary of planning meeting. Includes preparation notes, materials needed and basic timeline.
- Program Planning Worksheet is an easy to use tool that helps units brainstorm their Program Plan, put it into a calendar, then quickly develop a budget that translates into a individual sales goal for each youth.
- Post Planning Meeting Letter is a template to communicate the next year’s activities and the new budget to Scouting families in the unit.