Below is the latest news for our District.
District roundtables are held on the 2nd Thursday of each month at St. Luke’s United Methodist Church, Luke’s Lodge, 100 W. 86th Street, Indianapolis, IN. The gathering is at 6:45 pm, with the program starting at 7:00 pm.
The purpose of the monthly roundtables is for commissioners to share information from the council and district with unit leaders. It is also for unit leaders to share information and ideas with those present.
- REMINDERS Week of July 29, 2020
- Troop 269 – meet in person (with social distancing)
- Unified dates for School District Cub Scout Recruitment Nights Requested
- POSTPONED UNTIL AUGUST(date tbd) – PACKS Recruitment Supply Pick Up
- Fireside Chat regarding District Merg 7/21
- CAC Districts Merging
- Postponed: 2021 National Jamboree
- Save the Date: Governor’s Luncheon 12/9/2020
- The Congressional Award: An impressive honor Scouts can earn just by being Scouts – from Bryon on Scouting
- BSA VIRTUAL CAMP OPPORUNTITIES