Below is the latest news for our District.
District roundtables are held on the 2nd Thursday of each month at St. Luke’s United Methodist Church, Luke’s Lodge, 100 W. 86th Street, Indianapolis, IN. The gathering is at 6:45 pm, with the program starting at 7:00 pm.
The purpose of the monthly roundtables is for commissioners to share information from the council and district with unit leaders. It is also for unit leaders to share information and ideas with those present.
- REMINDERS Week of July 17, 2019
- Follow us on Face Book
- July Eagle Board of Review Report
- Save the Date- Sept. 14 – CUB SCOUT FUN DAY at Holiday Park
- North Star Membership Rally – Race Into Scouting – SATURDAY JULY 20th
- NS Popcorn Kernel Training – TONIGHT – JULY 17
- Service Hours for Habitat for Humanity
- Cub Scout Family Camp Weekends
- REMINDERS Week of July 10, 2019
- July 25 District Meeting