Below is the latest news for our District.
District roundtables are held on the 2nd Thursday of each month at St. Luke’s United Methodist Church, Luke’s Lodge, 100 W. 86th Street, Indianapolis, IN. The gathering is at 6:45 pm, with the program starting at 7:00 pm.
The purpose of the monthly roundtables is for commissioners to share information from the council and district with unit leaders. It is also for unit leaders to share information and ideas with those present.
- REMINDERS Week of September 4, 2019
- CHECK YOUR SPAM/JUNK FOLDERS!
- APPROVE APPLICATIONS ON My.Scouting Mobile App
- NS District Meeting – Thursday September 19
- Units – Sign up for Recharter appointments – NOW
- REMINDERS Week of Aug. 28, 2019
- Merit Badge University November 2 – Registration is Now Open!
- Brickyard 400 Scout Fun
- Indy XI Scout Night – Indy Eleven vs. Memphis 901 FC
- CANCELED – NS District Cub Day – Sept. 14