Benefits to your Company
- Students can choose from a wider range of future occupations and educational opportunities.
- Students have more opportunities for good jobs after graduation.
- Employers gain access to an expanded pool of qualified applicants.
- Employers influence curriculum development to meet industry requirements.
- Employees develop leadership and problem-solving skills and greater job awareness.
- Employees develop interpersonal skills used in the workplace and elsewhere.
LIABILITY INSURANCE FOR PARTICIPATING ORGANIZATIONS
The general liability policy issued to Learning for Life provides primary liability insurance coverage for all participating organizations with a Learning for Life school or Explorer post. Automobile liability coverage is provided on a secondary or excess basis. All vehicles used in Learning for Life activities must be covered by automobile liability insurance with limits that meet or exceed the requirements of the state in which the vehicle is licensed. A $100,000 combined single limit is recommended. Any vehicle designed to carry 10 or more passengers is required to have limits of $100,000/$500,000/$100,000 or $500,000 combined single limit.
Although our general liability coverage has been extended on a primary basis to the participating organizations, the coverage for our volunteers remains on an excess basis. Any insurance coverage that a volunteer has, such as a homeowner policy or overage on his or her personal automobile, will still protect the volunteer on a primary basis, and Learning for Life’s coverage will be over and above the limits that the individual volunteer has purchased. If the volunteer has no personal insurance, then our coverage will extend to cover him or her immediately. There is no coverage for those who commit intentional or criminal acts. Liability insurance is purchased to provide financial protection in the event of accidents or injury that is neither expected nor intended.
Contact your Exploring Executive for more details.