How to start a Post
Organizing an Explorer post (group) in your organization is easy! Just follow the Five-Step Plan for Post Program Development.
- Organization's Commitment: Secure a commitment from the chief executive officer of the participating organization.
- Career Opportunities Development Meeting: A training and program development meeting for post adult leaders conducted by an Exploring program representative.
- Post Open House Meeting: A special and exciting hands-on meeting held annually by each post to recruit new youth participants.
- Post Activities Development Meeting: A program planning meeting with Explorers' input to reach agreement on post monthly activities.
- Explorer Post Officers' Seminar: Training meeting for elected post officers (youth leaders).
Contact and Exploring Executvie for more details.