2014 Popcorn Sale ended November 4, 2014!
Thank you to the following District Popcorn Kernels for coordinating the fundraising efforts in each of their districts in the fall of 2014:
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2014 --- BIG DEADLINE DAY!
* Popcorn sale ends
* Unit final order due in Trail's End system by 11:59 p.m.
* Unit Scout prize orders due by 11:59 p.m.
* Return unsold popcorn (not needed to fill order form orders) to Camp Belzer or Anderson/Hagerstown/Muncie/Terre Haute Office, 1-6 p.m.
STILL NEED ADDITIONAL POPCORN PRODUCT?
Still getting Scouts turning in popcorn orders to you after the November 4th deadline?
Take the orders! We can fill them two different ways:
1) Talk to nearby units or your District Kernel to swap popcorn with other groups with leftover product.
2) We will offer additional pick-ups on Tuesdays at Camp Belzer, from 1-6 pm, without an appointment.
Tuesday, November 25,1-6 p.m. -- Place an online reservation here (site will open 11/21/14 at 1:00 p.m. and close 11/25/14 at 8:00 a.m.)
Tuesday, December 2, 1-6 p.m. -- Cash & Carry (no reservation needed, just arrive with your orders and cash/check (retail - unit commission))
Tuesday, December 9, 1-6 p.m. -- Cash & Carry (no reservation needed, just arrive with your orders and cash/check (retail - unit commission))
NEW! Changes in 2014:
* Commission Structure
* Incentive / prize program
* 2 new popcorn products: White Cheddar Cheese & Microwave Kettle Corn
* 5 council-level popcorn kickoffs (trainings) will be offered July-August (trainings not provided by districts)
* 60% of products are $20 or less
* Containers are returnable (unsold partial cases may be returned)
2014 Product Mix and Prices
Unit Kernel Manual
Popcorn Order Form
Navigate to the appropriate button to the left to learn more about our annual popcorn sale.
Questions? Contact Jean Merrell at (317) 813-7098 or at email@example.com.