Below is the latest news for our District.
District roundtables are held on the 2nd Thursday of each month at St. Luke’s United Methodist Church, Luke’s Lodge, 100 W. 86th Street, Indianapolis, IN. The gathering is at 6:45 pm, with the program starting at 7:00 pm.
The purpose of the monthly roundtables is for commissioners to share information from the council and district with unit leaders. It is also for unit leaders to share information and ideas with those present.
- REMINDERS Week of June 19, 2019
- NS District Committee Meeting – date changed to June 27th.
- June Eagle Board of Review Report
- NS Popcorn Kernel Training
- Combined Council Committees Meeting
- North Star Troop 171 in the News
- Service Hours for Habitat for Humanity
- June and July Roundtable Dates
- Popcorn Dates and Reminders
- Youth Voyager Training – Great Deal!