Below is the latest news for our District.
District roundtables are held on the 2nd Thursday of each month at St. Luke’s United Methodist Church, Luke’s Lodge, 100 W. 86th Street, Indianapolis, IN. The gathering is at 6:45 pm, with the program starting at 7:00 pm.
The purpose of the monthly roundtables is for commissioners to share information from the council and district with unit leaders. It is also for unit leaders to share information and ideas with those present.
- REMINDERS Week of December 11, 2019
- There’s an updated Annual Health Form
- District Committee Meeting – Thursday December 19.
- Chills and Thrills Winter Section Camporee – Camp Kikthawenund – Jan 24-26
- December 12 – Roundtable – Eagle Community Christian Church – Cub Scout Camping (Cubs) and Spring Camporee Planning Session (Troops/Crews)
- Monster Jam
- Eagle Scout receives Lt Governor’s Brilliant Firefly Award
- Getting schooled on rules for merit badge classes, fairs and universities
- Followup to November Roundtable – Life to Eagle Process
- Eagle Board of Review Report – November