Below is the latest news for our District.
District roundtables are held on the 2nd Thursday of each month at St. Luke’s United Methodist Church, Luke’s Lodge, 100 W. 86th Street, Indianapolis, IN. The gathering is at 6:45 pm, with the program starting at 7:00 pm.
The purpose of the monthly roundtables is for commissioners to share information from the council and district with unit leaders. It is also for unit leaders to share information and ideas with those present.
- REMINDERS Week of Aug. 21, 2019
- Brickyard 400 Scout Fun
- CANCELED – NS District Cub Day – Sept. 14
- August Eagle Board of Review Report
- Merit Badge University November 2 – Registration is Now Open!
- NS District Meeting Changed
- September 12 Round Table
- Lucas Oil BSA Sleepover THIS WEEKEND!
- Popcorn Festival THIS SUNDAY!
- Eagle Scout and Venture Crew Help Needed for Fall Camporee