Below is the latest news for our District.
District roundtables are held on the 2nd Thursday of each month at St. Luke’s United Methodist Church, Luke’s Lodge, 100 W. 86th Street, Indianapolis, IN. The gathering is at 6:45 pm, with the program starting at 7:00 pm.
The purpose of the monthly roundtables is for commissioners to share information from the council and district with unit leaders. It is also for unit leaders to share information and ideas with those present.
- REMINDERS Week of April 1, 2020
- Fillable Blue Cards
- Scouting at Home Activities from Crossroads of America Council
- Updates on Eagle extentions and more – from Byron on Scouting
- At Home Cub Scout Activities
- BSA Adventure Bingo
- Q/A Covid 19
- from Bryon on Scouting – 58 Merit Badges Scouts can complete at home
- Virtual Scouting – From our District Commissioner
- Find More ideas on FaceBook and online