Below is the latest news for our District.
District roundtables are held on the 2nd Thursday of each month at St. Luke’s United Methodist Church, Luke’s Lodge, 100 W. 86th Street, Indianapolis, IN. The gathering is at 6:45 pm, with the program starting at 7:00 pm.
The purpose of the monthly roundtables is for commissioners to share information from the council and district with unit leaders. It is also for unit leaders to share information and ideas with those present.
- REMINDERS Week of January 22, 2020
- Merit Badge Sundays at Fort Harrison State Park – February 16 – Soil and Water Conservation
- STEM Fest – Feb 1st – tickets still available
- IT’S NOT TOO LATE! NOMINATE Scouters for District Awards!
- North Star District Dinner – February 8, 2020
- February 13, 2020 Roundtable – 7 pm – Cubs/Summer Camp Scouts BSA/Scoutbook
- District Meeting Dates 2020
- RECHARTERS ARE PAST DUE!
- SIGN UP NOW! Chills and Thrills Winter Section Camporee – Camp Kikthawenund – Jan 24-26
- First Spring Camporee Committee meeting Jan. 9th