Below is the latest news for our District.
District roundtables are held on the 2nd Thursday of each month at St. Luke’s United Methodist Church, Luke’s Lodge, 100 W. 86th Street, Indianapolis, IN. The gathering is at 6:45 pm, with the program starting at 7:00 pm.
The purpose of the monthly roundtables is for commissioners to share information from the council and district with unit leaders. It is also for unit leaders to share information and ideas with those present.
- REMINDERS Week of Oct. 21, 2020
- OA FALL ORDEAL Oct. 23-25
- New District Name: The Monon District
- Bewitched Belzer Bash
- North Star/Del Mi Virtual Roundtable – Oct. 8
- CAC FALL CONFERENCE – OCT. 3, 2020
- Eagle Project – creating a trail
- Fall Camporee 2020 update and future schedule
- Cub Scout Adventures On-line