Below is the latest news for our District.
District roundtables are held on the 2nd Thursday of each month at St. Luke’s United Methodist Church, Luke’s Lodge, 100 W. 86th Street, Indianapolis, IN. The gathering is at 6:45 pm, with the program starting at 7:00 pm.
The purpose of the monthly roundtables is for commissioners to share information from the council and district with unit leaders. It is also for unit leaders to share information and ideas with those present.
- REMINDERS Week of May 15, 2019
- NSD Council Calendar
- Adult Training Reminders
- Regional Scout Talks
- 500 Parade Service Opportunity
- Service Opportunity: American Legion Flag Project
- Save the Date – Fall Camporee Oct. 25-27
- Roundtable May 9 – Adventure is Waiting
- Service Hours for St. Vincent House
- District Meeting Dates