Below is the latest news for our District.
District roundtables are held on the 2nd Thursday of each month at St. Luke’s United Methodist Church, Luke’s Lodge, 100 W. 86th Street, Indianapolis, IN. The gathering is at 6:45 pm, with the program starting at 7:00 pm.
The purpose of the monthly roundtables is for commissioners to share information from the council and district with unit leaders. It is also for unit leaders to share information and ideas with those present.
- Habitat for Humanity Service Opportunities
- REMINDERS Week of October 16, 2019
- IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED EMAIL
- October 22 – District Committee Meeting
- RECHARTER – updated dates
- CAC CENTRAL SECTION FALL CAMPOREE – OCT 25-27
- Scout Day at Track and Treat
- Colts Sports and STEM Day
- Merit Badge University November 2 – Sign Up Now!
- Roundtable October 10, 7 pm – theme: recharter