Refund Policies of Crossroads of America Council
Below are the refund policies of Crossroads of America Council, including those for summer camp and facility reservations.
Summer Camp Policy
- The $50 non-refundable deposit will be retained in all cases.
- All fees, including the $50 non-refundable deposit, are nontransferable. This includes between attendees within the same registration.
- Cancellations and refund request are only accepted due to medical reason and must be submitted within two weeks after the scheduled session of camp. A doctor’s note is required for refund requests.
- Refunds are processed within six to eight weeks of receipt and are returned to the original payer and in the original form of payment.
- There are no refunds due to weather, unless an entire camp session is canceled by the council.
- All refund requests should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Facility Reservations Policy
- Cancellations made more than thirty days before the date of the reservation will receive a full refund.
- Cancellations made within thirty days of the reservation date are not subject to a refund.
- It is understood and agreed to by both parties that the fee for the use of the facility is as charged and paid through the CAC online reservation system. Full payment (including security deposit) must be made before facility is considered reserved. Please allow up to 4 weeks after the event to receive your approved refund.
- All refund requests should be emailed to email@example.com
As always, your safety and the safety of all our members, volunteers, and employees is our top priority. We know there are questions and concerns about how COVID-19, commonly known as the coronavirus, could affect local Scouting programs in Crossroads of America Council.