Refund Policies of Crossroads of America Council
Below are the refund policies of Crossroads of America Council, including those for summer camp and facility reservations.
Summer Camp Policy
- The $50 non-refundable deposit will be retained in all cases with exception to COVID-19 related refunds. Please see the refund polices for COVID-19.
- All fees, including the $50 non-refundable deposit, are nontransferable. This includes between attendees within the same registration.
- Cancellations and refund requests are only accepted due to medical reasons and must be submitted within two weeks after the scheduled session of camp. A doctor’s note is required for refund requests.
- Refunds are processed within six to eight weeks of receipt and are returned to the original payer and in the original form of payment.
- There are no refunds due to weather, unless an entire camp session is canceled.
- All refund requests should be emailed to gro.asbsdaorssorc@gnipmac.
REFUND POLICIES FOR COVID-19
- Should state officials ask us to reduce or not host larger gatherings, including summer camp, we will refund affected participants in full.
- Should a participant become ill prior to camp or other event, we will provide a full refund for the participant and any participating family members. The participant and participating family members will not be allowed to attend.
- We want to help you plan and minimize your risk. Should a person register for summer camp or a council event and later elect not to attend because of COVID-19 related concerns we will provide a full credit for future use.
Facility Reservations Policy
- Cancellations made more than thirty days before the date of the reservation will receive a full refund.
- Cancellations made within thirty days of the reservation date are not subject to a refund.
- It is understood and agreed to by both parties that the fee for the use of the facility is as charged and paid through the CAC online reservation system. Full payment (including security deposit) must be made before facility is considered reserved. Please allow up to 4 weeks after the event to receive your approved refund.
- All refund requests should be emailed to gro.asbsdaorssorc@slatner