Know What To Bring
ALL CARRY-IN ITEMS AND PERSONS ARE SUBJECT TO SEARCH.
ALL UNATTENDED BAGS AND ITEMS WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE PREMISES.
CAMERAS MAY BE USED TO MONITOR THE FACILITY.
WHAT IS NOT ALLOWED
- Weapons of any kind (Knives, guns, explosives, tasers, stun guns, etc.)
- Food and drink (unless medically necessary)
- Pets (including service animals)
- Skateboards, skates, bicycles
- Scooters (unless needed to aid mobility)
- Portable awnings/tents/large umbrellas
- Cooking equipment
- Vaping devices
- Illegal drugs
- Laser pointers
- Ladders or step stools
- UAVs or drones
- Large umbrellas (including beach umbrellas, umbrellas that require assembly and any that are not a personal umbrella)
- Games (throwing football, playing cornhole, etc.)
- Open flames
- Outside alcohol
WHAT IS ALLOWED
- Small handheld umbrellas
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Folding chair
- Baby Food
- Ear protection
- Portable phone chargers (there will be no charging stations at the air show)
- Cash or credit cards to make purchases at concessions
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE:
It is recommended that Air Show patrons bring only necessary items and limit the size and contents of carry-in items to those that are essential.
Air Show concession stands feature a wide variety of food and beverage options for your enjoyment and convenience.
Water is available complimentary on the show grounds.
YOUR COOPERATION AND PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.